1. Ever since I saw this on Lily Pebbles Instagram claiming that it's a god send for hormonal breakouts it's been at the top of my wish list. My skin has been having a bit of a breakdown for the past few months and it always seems to be at the same time of the month so at this point I am willing to try anything and £27 is a small price to pay for something so raved about that will bring my skin back to life!
2. I've finally upgraded from my trusty iPhone 4 to a 5s and the phone case opportunities are endless! Sharks are my favourites animals in the world and even though this phone case isn't the most practical thing I just love it, who doesn't want to pull a little shark out of their pocket when their phone rings?!
3. Blame Kim Kardashian but I'm having a complete love affair with pointy heels at the minute even though they are something that this time last year I would vow never to put on my feet! I would probably never have considered white heels before but after seeing a near identical pair on Kimmy K with her grey jeans, grey t shirt and leather jacket I feel a need for a pair in my shoedrobe!
4. I didn't really but into the hype with many (if any) MAC collections last year but having a look at the collection calendar for 2015 this is definitely set to change! The two coming up in the next few weeks that I'll be refreshing the page to get in my basket is the Miley Cyrus Viva Glam lipstick in the most gorgeous hot fuscia and another limited edition peachy matte dream of a lipstick.
5. It's rose gold and will help me on my quest for supermodel sharp cheekbones, what's not to love?!