1 December 2014

'Tis The Season for a Festive Jumper!


The first of  December is here so you are officially allowed to dig out your Christmas jumper! I absolutely love a Christmassy jumper over the festive season and this year they are cuter than ever. They're such a comfy little style statement and if you've got me on Instagram you would have seen that I've had the H&M 'Dear Santa I want it all' jumper ready and raring to go for weeks now but had stern instructions from Joel that I must wait for December! I'm going to use Lauren Conrad as my inspiration this year because this is the best styling of a Christmas jumper I've ever seen and if that doesn't make you want to run out and buy one or shove the one you've already got on I don't know what will!

                      Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seriously need a christmas jumper! The bottom right one is my fave :)

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your writing style and support you to produce something new and really indulging like this. I promise to come again to overcome my thirst for knowledge and skills.
    wholesale mens coats

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blogs you produce are full of knowledge and authentic and relevant information. I like your style and it is easy to understand. Keep it up I will surely come again to increase my knowledge.
    wholesale womens fashion

    ReplyDelete