9 July 2014

Midweek Wishlist #24

1-2-3-4

1. I only just came across this little beauty today when I was having a Selfridges browse and it's a case of I've seen it and now I need it! I think Vivienne Westwood jewellery is really reasonably priced and I might have treated myself for getting through the last couple of weeks at work after being on holiday but I smashed my iPhone screen last week and after getting it repaired my pretty fund is dwindling! Next pay day though this rose gold gem will have to make its way onto my wrist!

2. Ginzing is one of my favourite ranges to put on my face and now there are two new additions to the family in the form of a scrub and a face mask. Origins do face masks like no other so I have high, high hopes for that one and the scrub is just what I need to wake me up in the mornings.

3. I keep spotting pictures of Kourtney Kardashian with a gorgeous pink lip colour on which I assumed must be MAC or YSL but it's actually from the Kardashian collection make up range which you can get for £9 from Look Fantastic! So my lips are sorted, now I just need to work on a wardrobe like hers.

4. At the minute I'm living in jelly shoes and tan sandals and I know we've only just got a glimpse of summer but I'm thinking forward to autumn and I really want a nice pair of flats. I've got the obligatory nude pair of Topshop ballet flats that every girl has but I wanted something a bit more sturdy and that is where these come in, they're still that nudey colour that I love but they just look a bit more put together and I can see them with black skinny jeans and a fine knit jumper. I've actually just put them with too many outfits not to buy them this second now, topshop.com here I come!

Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. I've been so tempted to buy the GinZing moisturiser after loving the eye cream, but I've heard Garnier Moisture Match Wake Me Up does the same thing, so I've bought that for a third of the price! xx
    loujay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete