4 June 2014

Midweek Wish List #23

1-2-3-4-5

1. I've been meaning to try GlamGlow for ages but the price keeps putting me off, I know a lot of people swear by it and their glowing complexions have this to thank but I'm going to wait for a full report from one of my friends who have just invested and if she looks radiant then I might just splash the cash!

2. I got a rather generous sample of this in a Birchbox a few months ago and it really does live up to the hype, I've never really gone for the whole tinted moisturizer thing and the thought of leaving the house without full coverage sends shivers down my spine but I love this, the coverage isn't bad at all, it highlights all the right places and doesn't tinted moisturizer just scream holiday to you?!

3. It's been raining a lot, I love stripes and I want to stay dry - do I need any more reasons for this coat to be necessity in my life?

4. I know these have been in Toshop for a while now and I've completely ignored them until I saw a picture of someone wearing this to tie up a messy bun and it looked so cute so now I need one in every pattern and colour!

6. When I went to see Katy Perry (I swear I'll stop talking about this one day) her eyes were lined with glitter underneath which looked amazing and Chanel have done it with sequins so if it's good enough for them then I want in on the action. I love that pro products are now available on the MAC website and these 3D glitters have just launched which are a perfect way to get the look.

Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment