13 June 2014

MAC 190 Foundation Brush




I went into mourning when my Real Techniques foundation brush was shedding too much it was no longer usable without making me look like I had a beard but it just so happened to coincide with a Debenhams beauty club offer so out of mourning I came and my MAC make up brush cherry was officially popped!

Firstly I love how sleek this brush looks with the smooth black handle which is longer than any other brushes I've got which is really comfortable to hold and you've got good control, is this anything to do with the length of the handle? I have no idea but I like it anyway! The brush itself is synthetic and so soft, it's quite flat and the tapered end makes it really easy to get around those tricky parts of your face like your nose and your eyes. The 190 applies your foundation evenly and smoothly with minimal brush marks, I still use my Real Techniques Stippling brush to blend with but if I didn't have that to hand this would do just fine on its own. I've been using this brush since December now and now one hair has shed from it's precious little head and it's been washed numerous times and is still as good as new. I admit it's a little bit pricey for a foundation brush but you're definitely paying for quality.

Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

1 comment: