12 May 2014

FOTD




Last night I dug out my cat ears and spent the night in the company of my ultimate girl crush Miss Katy Perry herself! I had literally been counting down the days since I got the tickets for Christmas and despite having to wait outside in the rain for ages because of some technical difficulties she was definitely worth the wait, if you're going to see her then you're in for a treat because she is absolutely AMAZING. I've never done a face of the day post before but my outfit picture didn't turn out very well so ta da! I wanted to be prepared just in case she whisked me on a night out around Nottingham so slapped on my full face of going out make up which is very similar to my day make up just with glowier skin, more eye make up and lashes (well, if it ain't broke don't fix it!) I started with my two glowy base staples which are MAC Strobe Cream as a primer and NARS Sheer Glow (I wear the shade mont blanc) thankfully after a bit of a wobble at the start of the year my skin has sorted itself out now so after a bit of concealing, contouring and highlighting that's me done basewise. I can't get enough of peachy cheeks especially at this time of year, it gives a really fresh look, I've been using MAC Royal Sunset a lot recently which is unfortunately limited edition and I got it from the All About Orange collection (my favourite MAC collection ever, I wish they'd do part two!) I always stick with neutrals for my eyes which is where my MAC quad comes in, I used Espresso to fill in my brows and Shroom on the inner corner of my eyes with All that Glitters towards the outside and bringing it underneath a bit, I've also rediscovered the E.l.f mineral eyeshadow in Natural which is a perfect highlight for the inner corner of your eye. A flick of black eyeliner, my trusty Eylure lashes - it would have been rude not to wear Katy Perry for the occasion - and my new favourite lip product which is the Illamasqua Matte lip liquid in Surrender and I was ready to dance the night away!

I shall leave you with a picture of what I was wearing when I first ever met my lovely Joel - I have a lot to owe Katy Perry and her cupcakes! 


Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was amazing! + you look stunning love :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous, and so jealous of your date with Katy! What do you know of the Seventeen Phwoar paint? I keep meaning to pick it up (such a barg) XXX

    http://letus-belovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks wonderful <3

    x Maria
    New outfit up on my blog
    featuring the perfect high waist shorts
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the makeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cat ears *_* Love your eyes!
    Oh, I was reading your older blogs and I found out we have the same bedding! Haha! I have pictures on my blog
    www.whoopeesaurus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete