15 January 2014

Midweek Wish List #19

1-2-3-4

1. While having a little look on Pinterest I came across this eye makeup that I've fallen in love with and now I desperately need some glitter in my life. After doing a bit of googling I came across the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Liner in Midnight Cowboy and I think this is what I need but any other glitter liner suggestions are welcome!

2. Valentines day is fast approaching and my Christmas Lush bath bombs are starting to dwindle so the new collection couldn't have come at a better time. My favourite pick is the heart locket bath bomb which has another heart inside of that and if you didn't think that it could get any better than that add in some heart confetti, bring on my love filled bath!

3. I absolutely love this skirt, I've been lusting after it for ages and my Christmas Topshop vouchers are starting to burn a hole in my pocket (I'm saving them for my dream pink coat when it hits the sale - if ever!) I just want to wear it with some thick black tights, ankle boots and a fluffy jumper!

4. For Christmas I got enough eye shadow for 3 pairs of eyes and they deserve a good brush! I've read so much about the 217 and there are so many amazing reviews about how fail proof it is so this has to be the next brush that I add to my collection without a doubt!

Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Aw the bath bomb sounds adorable! Love the skirt :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely going to have to invest in the 217 too, after reading sooo many amazing reviews about it!
    Laura x | My Life in a Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't bought this brush, I might have to rectify that now I've been paid! xx

      Delete