20 December 2013

Countdown to Christmas - 5 Days to go! | Last Minute Gift Guide


The last shopping weekend before Christmas has arrived and if you're like me and working right up until Christmas Eve this might be the last chance you get to grab some last minute presents! I've narrowed it down to some lovely gift sets so if you're elbowing your way through the High Street tomorrow and struggling then this might help you out.

1. I don't know a girl that wouldn't love to find a NARS product under their tree this Christmas and the Adult Content blush palette has a little bit of everything including the infamous Deep Throat blusher, a highligher, bronzer and another blusher if you fancy a change.

2. Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without some sort of Soap and Glory gift set making it into your stocking! If you're in need of a pamper evening or you know someone that is then this has everything you need and your bathroom will look pretty in pink!

3. Who doesn't want to smell like a Christmas cookie?! This set is so lovely, I love the way that Philosophy package their gift sets. I can't even imagine how nice a bath would be with all of this!

4. I really love having big messy hair and I imagine that there's many other out there that feel the same! The Bumble and Bumble Tousled Two Step set is here to help you on that journey to Kim Kardashian hair.

5. Origins is one of my favourite skincare brands and this would be a great starter set for anyone who hasn't discovered them yet and is a complete skincare junkie!

Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    http://simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com/2013/12/paris-i-love-you-outfit-of-day.html

    ReplyDelete