8 October 2013

Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist & Body Lotion

  



When I was shopping in London I made a beeline for Victoria's secret with one thing on my mind - their infamous body mists! There were 3 scents that I was after and I came away with two of them plus a couple of extra moisturisers. Coconut passion was at the top of my body mist list, it's the combination of my two favourite smells in the world, coconut and vanilla and I definitely wasn't disappointed.

I wish that someone had invented scratch and sniff posts before I got these because I cannot explain how heavenly Coconut Passion is, it's such a sweet and creamy scent, the perfect blend of coconut and vanilla without ending up on the wrong side of being sickly. I wear the body mist in the day for something a bit lighter than perfume and because it's only a mist the lasting power isn't amazing but it definitely lingers for quite a while.

I'm as in love with the scent of the Body Lotion so I won't keep banging on about that (hands down one of the best smells in the world. EVER) I love it when body lotions come in squeezey bottles, I find it so much easier and less messy. It's a lot thinner than any other body lotions I use but absorbs into the skin super quickly so you're not left with loads of excess product trying to find a spare bit of skin to use it up on! I usually use this in the evenings (I like my bed too much to faff around moisturising in the mornings, thank god for Vaseline Spray and Go) and I still smell as coconutty in the morning, the lasting power of the scent is amazing! 

I only have one regret in welcoming Coconut Passion into my life and it's the fact that I now can't live without it and have become a little obsessed!!

Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the body mists from VS. I really want to try this one. I love the smell of coconut but I've yet to find a coconut mist that doesn't smell a little too sickly sweet. Can't wait for my next trip to a VS store. We need more in the UK!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell yeah we do!! There needs to be one in every big town, come on Nottingham get a VS!! xx

      Delete
  2. Hello lovely, just came across your blog and it's great! This product looks really lovely!

    Now following you!! Please check out my blog if you can:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank you! :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Of course I'll take a peek! xx

      Delete
  3. They sound great, I have never tried VS products before, although there is a VC store opening in manchester soon so I will be able to pick up some things then x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there?! Say goodbye to your money but you're going to smell heavenly!! xx

      Delete