29 August 2013

I Heart Summer!!

Image from Pinterest

I saw this tag doing the rounds and have finally got around to doing it now summer is on the way out! I have completely lost track of this week, having Monday off work has messed up my concept of days and it doesn't feel like it should be Friday tomorrow - hello again weekend!

Favourite bronzer for Summer?
I'm really not a bronzer kind of girl and if I try to look sunkissed or contoured I usually end up looking muddy but this summer I have been reaching for Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder which I haven't found too scary and it smells good enough to eat!

Favourite summer lip product?
I cannot bear lipstick when it's hot so it's been bye bye MAC and hello Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayons or Revlon lip butters. You still get a good colour pay off but not the heavy formula, perfect for summer.

Pool or beach?
I am definitely more of a pool lover, at least when you're sitting by the pool you don't get a bikini full of sand and you know there's always a bar nearby!

Must have styling product?
I use salt sprays quite a lot in the summer when I can sit in the garden and let my hair dry naturally, my most used salt spray is the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray.

Sun bathing or fake tan?
Don't get me wrong, I really love sitting in the sun but I don't tan very well anyway so I have to have a little bit of help out of a bottle to get me to a nice colour plus that's the safest option anyway - fake tan fades but sun damage never does! 

Favourite summer drink?
If you find yourself in The Orange Tree you need to try a Rasperry Leotard, I've discovered it this summer and I am never going back it's the nicest cocktail EVER!!!! I've also drank quite a few fruity ciders in the gardens in the past few months!

Favourite summer nail polish?
Hands down it's Models Own Hedonist! The brightest coral that will ever grace your fingertips and it really enhances your tan.

Any summer traditions?
I can't say that I have any traditions really. There's always a few drunken barbecues thrown in there somewhere and me and Joel always make sure we go on a picnic to make use of the picnic basket!

Favourite summer scent?
How can I not say Summer in a bottle itself - Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess?! I have lived in this since May and I can't imagine a Summer without this smell now, I'm officially addicted.

Favourite BBQ food?
How can I choose?! I absolutely love all BBQ food!! I am partial to a burger but this year I've been obsessed with pork chops, thinking of them is making me hungry!

Favourite summer-proof product?
Everything can get a bit sticky and shiny in the summer so I would have to say my MAC Mineralize Skin finish that keeps that shine at bay!

Any summer plans?
Summer is drawing to a close now so I think I'm a bit late for Summer plans but I've still got a couple of nights out planned and me and Joel are taking a trip to London for a couple of days in September which I'm really, really excited about. Once this is all over and done with I'll be ready to welcome Autumn!

I hope you're all having a beautiful short week and if you do this tag then send me your link so I can have a nose!

Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment