24 March 2013

Style Crush Sunday | Katy Perry


We all have someone that we would risk a criminal record for to steal their wardrobes and while browsing Pinterest I realised that I have quite a few so Style Crush Sunday was born and who better to start with than my style queen Katy Perry?! It's no secret that if I could swap faces, bodies and lives with anyone it would be Miss Perry, if I'm in a style rut a quick Google image search of her and I'm inspired again, I have a serious girl crush. I absolutely love her quirky style and how she can give the simplest outfit her own spin (simple grey top and black skinnies but look at those glasses!) I really do think that her red carpet style has matured since her blue hair days and she has started dressing a lot more demurely recently but there is still no denying that she can rock a loud print and a serious flash of cleavage! When her hair isn't one of the colours of the rainbow she has side swept pin up waves nailed and flies the flag for all of us pale girlies out there and I don't know where you've been hiding if you haven't seen her impressive nail art. Katy, you could not put a Charlotte Olympia kitty flat clad foot wrong in my eyes!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for following..followed you back hun...xoxo...http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete