6 March 2013

Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Fracas

 
 
 

I am loving all of the Spring collections coming out, the sun just needs to follow suit! I'd been looking at the new Chanel nail colours for a while but £18.00 is just a bit too much for me to justify spending on a single nail varnish and that's when fate struck. I went to the dentist and they told me that because my mouth is so healthy (hell yeah!) I only had to go once a year from now on therefore saving me £17.50. In my head the Chanel Nail Varnish was now free (what's 50p between friends?) and I've never seen anything enter my Debenhams online basket so fast!

This is a lovely vibrant pink and I'm not usually a pink nails kind of girl so I don't own anything like it. it looks very glittery in the pot but I found that it doesn't really transpire onto the nail very well which was good for me because I don't really like shimmery nail varnishes (Full on glitter is another story, I love them) but if you're looking for the sparkle to be noticeable I really don't think that it will be. It was almost full coverage with one coat but I used 2 just to make sure that it was as opaque as it could be although I think that I could have got away with one. This lasted on my nails for over a week with minor chipping, I only took it off because I was bored of it, not because it looked messy at all. I really wish I didn't get on with this formula as much as I did because now I need some more fateful things to happen so I can treat myself to another one! 

8 comments:

  1. Ooh this colour is very pretty :) I really want to purchase my first chanel polish in a nude colour, can't go wrong with a nude. Great post x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very true!! For the price you need a colour you aren't going to get bored of xx

      Delete
  2. That is such a pretty colour, I don't have any chanel nail varnishes!!

    www.themakeupdirectory.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're pricey but apply like a dream!! xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Colour. I want it. Makes me feel like I want to eat strawberries. Yum! Haha! I really want to try out a chanel varnish as well! Thanks for the review! New follower here! :)

    Feel free to check out my blog if you fancy it xx

    http://throwmesomethingbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!! I can definitely see myself eating strawberries wearing this when the sun finally comes out ;) xx

      Delete
  4. Such a nice colour!
    Katie xx
    http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete