22 March 2013

Benefit Fine One One

 
 
 
 
 

Benefit have done it again, gorgeous packaging, a witty play on words and most importantly an absolutely amazing product - all I can say is Fine One One, where have you been all my life?! This can be used on both your lips and cheeks but I haven't used it on my lips yet. The stick is made up of three coloured stripes, the first one being pink champagne which is a light pink highlighter, sheer watermelon is a vivid pink and soft coral is an orangey coral. These stripes are meant to highlight, add a coloured blush and contour all in one and hell yeah they do, when I've got this on I have the illusion of cheekbones that I've only ever seen on Cara Delevingne. If you're struggling with how to use this contraption (It does look more complicated than it is) Benefit have included a useful leaflet of tips and tricks to help you out. I swipe it on pink champagne side up from the apple of my cheeks upwards and then blend with circle motions using my fingers which leaves a lovely brightening pinky coral colour and the beauty of this product is that it goes on very sheer and can be built up to be as bright as you like. The formula is a little bit greasy when first applied and isn't very long lasting but it's small enough to pop in your bag for a retouch and I would retouch all day for this baby!

10 comments:

  1. welcome dear...would you like to follow each other..? let me know...

    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! Thanks for posting :) I'm a bit of a benefit addict but haven't yet tried this, and I think this may well be worth breaking the spending ban for!!
    Carrie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to be the cause of a broken spending ban but I do think if you were going to break it for anything this should be it ;) xx

      Delete
  4. I've been wanting to try this for ages it looks amazing!
    Philippa
    www.therunwaylocket.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow sweet shades! the pink and peach is really bright :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't look as scary when they're all mixed today, I promise! Of course I'll follow you :) xx

      Delete
    2. Today?! Together I meant haha xx

      Delete